Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sons of Seamen Ladies Auxillary Meeting Ends in Tragedy


Dear Folks,


Last night at the Sons of Seamen Ladies' Auxillary Bean Supper committee meeting, which was held at my house, had an unexpected crisis and I was some upset. My cat, Mr Fluffy, bless his heart, caught his tail on fire on one of those Yankee Candles on the kitchen table and from there all hell broke loose. It was something awful. You can hear all about it on the next podcast this week.


I'd also like to introduce Debra Jean. My father's half brother married her mother, so she is my cousin, and she has been living Away for some time now but made it quite clear that she is not FROM Away, she is from HERE. She's going to be our foreign correspondent and good luck to her with all that reportage and bloggering about Away. I hear they are some goings on.


Love, Lurlene 0x0x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment