Sunday, October 11, 2009

Calling up to Best Bob's

I don't know what compelled Hooch to call up to Best Bob's about that dang TV he bought. Hooch is my neighbor and as I hear him tell it... he was having a hard time with his new TV. He hooked it up to the antenna and he wasn't getting a picture. Now, when he had his old TV he had all the channels. Now, he didn't have any.

Hooch told me the lady up to Best Bob's was very nice and said she was sorry for his trouble but that the antenna may not be strong enough. She said if he had a minute she could walk him through the channel set up. He said he did... and so they were gonna get started.

The lady from Best Bob's said "make sure your antenna is plugged into the TV, make sure the TV is plugged into the wall, and pick up your remote. Now turn on the TV."

Hooch stopped his story looked at me and said "I knew I had forgotten something..."

:) Love you all...

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment