Sunday, September 13, 2009


Wellsa, if that don't beat all! When we went to mornin services ovah to church we couldn't help but notice this. Seems some scalphoogins have vandalized the seamen statue.
And if that aint a pretty decent likeness of Hatch Gross I'll eat that gimme hat. Thank heavens the summer complaint has mostly left.
When I snapped this picture there was a couple from Massachusetts that looked a mite confused, but I just smiled and acted like it always looks like this. They probably thought I was senile.
No one's dared to mention it to Hatch yet, but we kinda like it. Saves taking up that collection and it give the statue a modern look. You know, I 'spect somehow Rose and I will be to blame for this. Have a lovely sunday, you folks. Git out and enjoy this pretty weather. Love, Lurlene oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment